OroZen Srl, as owner of the homonymous company, with logo and sign OroZen Srl, with registered office in Via Col Roigo, 36 36060 Romano D'Ezzelino (Vicenza) Italy, is the Data Controller of the personal data collected on this site pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR):
1. PERSONAL DATA AND NAVIGATION DATA
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED FOR CONTRACTUAL PURPOSES – LEGAL OBLIGATIONS – RIGHTS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Personal data, contact details.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED FOR GENERAL MARKETING PURPOSES OF THE JOINT CONTROLLERS
Personal data, contact details.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED FOR MARKETING AND PROFILING PURPOSES
Personal data, contact data, data collected by cookies installed by the Sites.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED FOR SENDING NEWSLETTER
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED FOR THE OPERATION OF THE SITES
The IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Sites, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment, information relating to the user’s behavior on the Sites, to the pages that have been visited or searched, in order to select and make specific ads to the user of the Sites and data relating to the browsing behavior held on the Sites using, for example, using cookies.
For OroZen it is essential to guarantee the protection of the safety and privacy of children. It is not in our interest to collect such information and we do not knowingly use personal data of anyone under the age of sixteen (16) or any age limit established by the legislation of their country of residence. By registering on the Site, you confirm that you have reached the age of majority in your country of residence.
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING
The data and cookies you receive will be processed by OroZen exclusively with methods and procedures necessary to provide you with the services requested and for the additional purposes for which you have given your consent.
– Generic marketing purposes of the Joint Controllers: by way of example sending – with automated contact methods (email) – promotional and commercial communications relating to services/products similar to those you have already used offered by the Joint Controllers by way of example and not exhaustive reporting of corporate events or webinars or whitepapers or newsletter subscription.
– Marketing purposes of third parties (with data communication) that belong to the services sector (in particular ICT and digital) and consulting, manufacturing, commerce, Public Administration: sending – with automated contact methods (such as SMS, mms e-mail) and traditional (such as telephone calls with operator) – promotional and commercial communications, advertising material relating to offers of services/products, reporting of company events, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analysis by third parties specified above, with respect to the Joint Controllers, to whom the data are communicated.
– Marketing purposes by the Joint Data Controllers in favor of third parties (without data communication) that belong to the service sector (in particular ICT and digital) and consulting, manufacturing, commerce, Public Administration: sending – with automated contact methods (such as SMS, mms e-mail) and traditional (such as telephone calls with operator) – promotional and commercial communications, advertising material relating to offers of services/products, reporting of company events, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analysis by the Joint Controllers on behalf of third parties.
– Profiling purposes: analysis of your preferences, habits, behaviour, interests inferred, for example, from online clicks on articles/sections of the OroZen websites, in order to send personalized commercial communications/carry out targeted promotional actions, business intelligence. The processing of your personal data for profiling purposes will take place, in the case of consent, with data processing tools which, following cross-referencing, will create your commercial and behavioral profile on the web. This data processing tool relates the data collected during your navigation on the Sites through the use of first-party profiling cookies accepted by you with the data collected through your registration with OroZen using the appropriate forms. Furthermore, such data and/or information will be associated with any and/or additional data and/or information already in our possession following your subscription to our services.
– Legal obligations: fulfill obligations under applicable national and supranational regulations and rules.
– Invio di newsletter: se da Voi richiesto con registrazione a tale servizio.
– Rights of Joint Controllers: if necessary, to ascertain, exercise or defend the rights of Joint Controllers in court.
– Operation of the Sites: the computer systems and soft procedures responsible for the operation of the Sites acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by Joint Controllers or third parties, allow the identification of users of the Sites.
3. DISSEMINATION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS ACCESSING DATA
The data may be processed by external parties operating as data controllers such as, by way of example, supervisory and control authorities and bodies and, in general, subjects, including private individuals, entitled to request the data, Public Authorities that make an express request to the Joint Controllers for administrative or institutional purposes, according to the provisions of current national and European legislation, as well as persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice.
The data may also be processed, on behalf of the Joint Controllers, by external parties designated as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR, to whom appropriate operating instructions are given. These subjects are essentially included in the following categories:
– companies that offer maintenance services or IT technician assistance;
– companies that offer support in carrying out market studies;
– companies that perform management and maintenance services of the database of Joint Controllers;
– companies that offer email sending services;
– società che offre servizi di gestione della piattaforma di marketing automatici;
– companies that provide organizational support and reception services at events.
I vostri dati personali possono essere trattati, in caso di rilascio di vostro esplicito consenso, da soggetti terzi a cui vengono comunicati i dati.
Personal data will not be disclosed.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
The data may be transferred abroad to European countries, and in particular to the United States, only after verification of the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted/approved by the European Commission pursuant to Article 46, par. 2, lett. c) and d) of the GDPR or of the binding rules for the company referred to in Article 47 of the GDPR or, in the absence, by virtue of one of the derogatory measures referred to in Article 49 of the GDPR.
A copy of the guarantees referred to in Art. 46 para. 2, lett. c) and d) of the GDPR, adopted by the Joint Controllers can be obtained by writing an e-mail to the following address email@example.com.
5. DURATION OF PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
According to what is established in the Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR, OroZen will process the data you provide for the period necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected. We generally keep your personal data for one year from the end of our relationship or from the last contact, unless otherwise required by local legislation. In some cases it may be necessary for us to keep your personal data for a longer period, for example if we are required to for legal, tax and financial reasons:
- Contractual purposes, Legal obligations and Sending of newsletter: for the entire duration of the contract and, after termination, for 10 years.
- General marketing purposes of the Joint Controllers: up to the exercise of the right of opposition exercisable through a special unsubscribe button (“Click here”) or by contacting the Joint Controllers directly.
- Marketing and profiling purposes: until the withdrawal of consent for this purpose.
– Rights of the owner: in the case of judicial litigation, for the entire duration of the same, until the expiry of the terms of applicability of the appeal actions.
– Operation of the Sites: for the duration of the browsing session on the Sites.
– Once the storage terms indicated above have elapsed, your personal data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous, compatibly with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
In OroZen your personal data will be processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in compliance with the principle of necessity and proportionality, avoiding the processing of personal data if the operations can be carried out through the use of anonymous data or by other means.
We have adopted specific security measures to prevent the loss of personal data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, but please do not forget that it is essential, for the security of your data, that your device is equipped with tools such as constantly updated antivirus software and that the provider, which provides the Internet connection, guarantees the secure transmission of data through firewalls, anti-spamming filters and similar safeguards.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
By contacting the Joint Controllers via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, you can ask the Joint Controllers for access to data concerning you, their cancellation, rectification of inaccurate data, integration of incomplete data, limitation of treatment in the cases provided for by art. 18 GDPR.
Inoltre, nel caso in cui il trattamento sia basato sul consenso o sul contratto e sia effettuato con strumenti automatizzati potrete richiedere la portabilità dei vostri dati e di riceverli in un formato strutturato, di uso comune e leggibile da dispositivo automatico, nonché, se tecnicamente fattibile, di trasmetterli ad altro titolare senza impedimenti.
You have the right to revoke the consent given at any time for marketing and/or profiling purposes, as well as to propose the opposition to the processing, for reasons connected to your particular situation, of the data in the hypotheses of exercise of a public interest or legitimate interest of the Joint Controllers as well as for marketing purposes, including profiling connected to direct marketing. Without prejudice to the possibility for you, if you prefer to be contacted for the aforementioned purpose exclusively through traditional methods, to express your opposition only to the receipt of communications through automated methods. The Joint Controllers refrain from processing, except for legitimate reasons that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in the Member State in which you habitually reside or work or in the State in which the alleged infringement occurred.
8. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Your data may be processed by employees of the company functions of the Joint Controllers responsible for pursuing the purposes indicated above, who have been expressly authorized for processing and who have received adequate operating instructions.
I dati personali trattati per il funzionamento dei siti, raccolti durante la navigazione sugli stessi saranno trattati da dipendenti, collaboratori delle Contitolari o soggetti esterni, in qualità di incaricati e responsabili del trattamento, debitamente istruiti dalle Contitolari, che svolgono per conto delle Contitolari compiti di natura tecnica ed organizzativa dei Siti.